Today, Mark said “I was on your blog and you should update it.” This coming from the guy who said last week, “You’re on your phone too much.” Which I stand-by is a bullshit statement. But updating a blog means being on something. So…
Let’s do this bullet style and make him happy.
- Every weekday, I come home and think “What am I going to shoot for the 365 and make for dinner?” I think about nothing else from the second I step on our back stairs. Usually within 30 minutes, I have my answer.
- Our family really does wonder what the fox says. No thanks to my brother, the boys became obsessed two weeks ago. This one is my personal favs.
- Either I’ve gotten mature or Target has lost it’s edge. I don’t buy every random super cute thing.
- The new OS7 sort of makes me seasick they way it flashes on the screen.
- Mark was showing me how much better the new Siri is and told “her” she had nice boobs. She called him a Flatterer. I told my Siri “he” had a big dick. My Siri didn’t care and his male voice freaked Mark out. That will teach him to flirt with his iPhone.
- I think it’s hilarious when I listen to songs that are not appropriate at work. I realize that I’m listening with headphones, but the fact that the song is blaring makes me pissy drunk happy.
- Have you noticed how everyone on FB is an Introvert? Some of my most prolific and favorite bloggers/FB-ers are apparently Introverts. Sort of blows my mind. But honestly, who’s going to say, “Fuck yeah I’m an extrovert!” I take the FB quizzes and according to them, I’m 100% an introvert too. Hmmm… I’m not ripping off my top in public or anything, but I will talk to the bitch who does. The only proof that agrees with my apparent Introvert side? The fact that I get NO alone time any longer is really starting to affect my sanity. This isn’t average Boo Hoo Momma shit. This is slowly going to turn into, “I Always Cry In the Shower” because I have no alone time.
- Tonight I was walking out of the grocery (my new favorite weekday errand because I’m alone. see above) and an older man past me. I caught his eye and he smiled real big. It wasn’t a creepy “I’m Going to Steal You, Trap You in My Basement, Throw Bologna At You and I’ll Do It Naked While Wearing a Whig” smile. I think it was a “I Like What I See” smile. We should smile more at people.
- Do me a favor and flash someone a “Like What I See” smile. It isn’t hurting anyone. It’s a smile, Folks. Try it.
Make me happy and spill some random crap in the comments.