Or better said, “iPhone Photos I Just Took Around the House.”
Couple of Random Craps hitting the Fan this week…
- We’re obsessed with “House of Cards.” And I’m obsessed with Robin Wright’s hair. Plus her badass bitchy attitude. No spoilers! We’re on episode 10. Or 11… Whatever, it’s really good.
- I’ve never read one David Sedaris book. It’s true. But I’m itching to get my hands on his latest.
- We have some special guests coming next week so that means artwork goes up! Picked up some prints from Society 6 and a big one from Costco. Poor Becks isn’t on the living room wall yet.
- I always type “on” when I mean to type “one”. And “one” when I mean to type “on”.
- Our A/C is broken and won’t be looked at until the day our guest arrive (sorry…). I bought enough mangos for jam and hot sauce. Canning heats the house up pretty quickly, so this morning, I hit the stove and made some Mango Peach Hot Sauce.
- Long skirts mean you can avoid the razor a little longer in the hotter months.
- I might be crazy (Who am I kidding? I am.), but I think I’m going to get tricked into the Couch to 5K app. My sister has been running for a while and she’s a huge inspiration. My SIL started it a few weeks ago and mentioned we should do a Color Run. I haven’t really decided yet, but I should probably add some exercise to my life. Shit… I just typed that, didn’t I?