This month is a perfect example of why I continue to do this daily project.
- That’s the night I met up with old friends.
- That’s the night we saw new friends.
- That’s the day we saw family.
- That’s the day Becks and I had a quick lunch after a difficult appointment.
- That’s the day Coop cracked himself up.
I could give you 30 different bullet points, but just trust me. It wasn’t a special month. Not an extraordinary month, but it was an ordinary month. Without the project, the month would have drifted by without much thought.
But smooshed together and set to funk?
I’ll take it.