- always blocks the intersection or driveway.
- will shave just the few inches that might show when I sit down during a winter business meeting.
- always has to scooch a little more to get to the end of my Gynecologist’s table.
- likes the idea of crying at weddings, but never has and probably never will.
- will sob at ridiculously nerdy CW shows.
- will pick the same scab over and over again.
- will make something once just because I can.
- believes in store-bought pie crust.
- puts a timer on for video games and then lets it beep for 15 minutes longer.
- will pop a pimple days before it’s ready even though I know it will result in a shitty pop.
- dreams of a good pop.
- doesn’t need a recipe for Grandma’s Spinach Rolls.
- needs to read the cooking directions for every other bowl of ramen.
- photographs her days. Even the boring ones.
- probably won’t lug her camera to Disney after the first day.
- doesn’t go easy on my kids while playing board games.
- never wins graciously.
- giggles every time I hear the word, “Box”.
- feels like I’m cheating death every time I close the garage door and I’m not completely out from under it.
- doesn’t freak out if a kid vomits all over me.
- freaks out if they brush their teeth in front of me.
- won’t play the game.
- constantly asks, “What’s the point?”
- still considers herself a Girl.
- will play the same song again and again and again.
- will get upset when someone asks to not hear the song for the fourth time.
- is still learning to say, “I’m sorry” first.
- knows when to admit she’s wrong.
- knows she’s right when it counts.
- is complicated.
- is not complicated at all.
What kind of woman are you?
I’m the kind of woman who…
There’s no pressure with Morning SP’s. It’s the morning. Deal with it.
Try it for yourself. If you’re afraid, go with Black & White.