Christmas Eve Checklist:
- Christmas cookie day tradition. Done.
- Gifts purchased. (Mark deserves this credit.) Done.
- Fresh new haircuts. Done.
- Christmas lights seen from car windows. No seat belts and huddled together with pals (Neighbors deserve this credit). Done.
- Christmas Eve and Christmas dinner planned, shopped, and ready for the oven. Done.
- Cream cheese softening on the counter for Grandma’s spinach rolls. Done.
- Holiday break craft chosen and started. Done.
- Daddy/Sons Christmas Eve movie planned. Done.
- Beers chilling in the fridge and wrapping paper on stand-by. Done.
- Fingers crossed my birth waits until after presents are opened (But listen… A Christmas Eve/Christmas baby might give me my badge as birth worker). Done.
- Christmas jitters and excitement levels on high. Done.
I hope your Christmas Eve Checklist is full of Done‘s and you can just relax, eat, drink, reminisce and laugh with loved ones.