My life is full.
It’s full of:
- people who offer hands when you’re in the muck.
- people who celebrate at finish lines.
- people who have loved me since my first breath.
- people who love me like they’ve known me since my first breath.
- good friends I’ve known for decades and the ones I’ve known for months.
- inspiring people who push my creativity.
- moments that make me cry because of kindness.
- moments that make me proud.
- moments that make me appreciate when life turns back to gold (it always does).
- laughter that sends me running to the bathroom.
- the kind of love people write thousands of words trying to capture, but never really do.
Thank you for making my life full.
27 :: 30
A full life.
*a very small sampling of those people and moments.