- Did dishes with headphones so I could listen to my music without judgement or “Shhh’es”
- Started the binding on a quilt which will be the last one for a while, so I’m savoring this part.
- It’s a little after 4 p.m. and I’m still bra-less and in my PJ pants. I’ve almost passed the moment when I’ll be able to spend the entire day this way. Another hour and I’ll have completed the entire day in pure gluttonous fashion. I’m happy to make you jealous.
- Listened to this song four times.
- Started and folded a load of laundry without having to wash it again.
- Spent time with Amy Poehler’s “Yes Please”. Warning: it’s getting a post this month.
- Enjoyed the silence while the boys were at the neighbors.
- Spoke with said neighbor on a variety topics to which I responded with a several, “fucks”, “go fuck themselves”, and “I just don’t like people.” She never once flinched and had my back on most of those responses even if she didn’t know the people or situation. That’s a pal.
- Ignored my gut and decided to not clean out the pantry or office.
- Took a bath at noon simple because I felt like it.
- Probably will take another one at 7:30 p.m because why not? It will be evening time.
- Didn’t feel an ounce of guilt for any of the above mentioned actions.
A Sunday spent on my terms.